List of partners
- JISC - HALOGEN was part funded by JISC under the #JISCMRD Managing Research Data Programme (data management planning strand) to support the Roots of the British (Wellcome Trust) and Diasporas (Leverhulme Trust) cross disciplinary collaborations at the University of Leicester.
- The Key to English Place-Names is a resource of the Institute for Name-Studies at the University of Nottingham. It was developed with funding from the Arts and Humanities Research Council and the British Academy.
- The British Museum for allowing unrestricted access to the Portable Antiquities Scheme. In particular, the help of Daniel Pett, for his assistance during the project.
- 1881 census - Schurer, K. and Woollard, M., 1881 Census for England and Wales, the Channel Islands and the Isle of Man (Enhanced Version) [computer file]. Genealogical Society of Utah, Federation of Family History Societies, [original data producer(s)]. Colchester, Essex: UK Data Archive [distributor], November 2000. SN: 4177, https://dx.doi.org/10.5255/UKDA-SN-4177-1. Crown copyright held jointly with the Genealogical Society of Utah and the University of Essex. Crown copyright material reproduced by permission of the Controller of Her Majesty's Stationery Office.
- Capelli genetics data - Capelli, C., Redhead, N., Abernethy, J. K., Gratrix, F., Wilson, J. F., Moen, T., Hervig, T., Richards, M., Stumpf, M. P. H., Underhill, P. A., Bradshaw, P., Shaha, A., Thomas, M. G., Bradman, N. & Goldstein, D. B., A Y Chromosome census of the British Isles (2003). Current Biology 13, 979-984.
- Pre-1974 county shapefiles - This work is based on data provided through EDINA UKBORDERS with the support of the ESRC and JISC and uses boundary material which is copyright of the Great Britain Historical GIS Project, University of Portsmouth
- Co-ordinates - We made extensive use of British National Grid co-ordinates in this project © Crown Copyright the Ordnance Survey.
- Web site built by Olly Butters.